Wolves vs Leeds United live stream and match preview, Saturday 18 March, 3.00pm GMTWolves vs Leeds United live stream and match preview
Looking for a Wolves vs Leeds United live stream? We've got you covered. Wolves vs Leeds United isn't being televised in the UK, but is on NBC in the US. American abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere.
A huge game in the Premier League relegation battle awaits at Molineux on Saturday when Wolves host Leeds United.
Wolves are sitting up in 13th place, but the position is a little misleading as they are only three points above the relegation zone.
Leeds are down in 19th, one point from safety, and desperately need to start finding some form if they are to avoid the drop.
This will be the third meeting of the season between the two sides; Leeds won 2-1 at Elland Road in August in the league, before Wolves knocked the Lilywhites out of the League Cup in November with a 1-0 victory at Molineux.
Kick-off is at 3.00pm GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League wherever you are.Team news
Boubacar Traore is a doubt for Wolves, while Chiquinho, Diego Costa, Hugo Bueno, Pablo Sarabia and Sasa Kalajdzic miss out through injury.
Tyler Adams and Adam Forshaw are sidelined for Leeds and Liam Cooper and Stuart Dallas are working their way back to fitness.
Wolves XI: Jose Sa; Nelson Semedo, Dawson, Kilman, Jonny; Ruben Neves, Lemina; Joao Gomes, Daniel Podence, Pedro Neto; Jimenez.
Leeds XI: Meslier; Ayling, Koch, Wober, Firpo; Roca, McKennie; Harrison, Aaronson, Gnonto; Bamford.Form
Leeds United: DLLWLReferee
Michael Salisbury will be the referee for Wolves vs Leeds United.Stadium
Wolves vs Leeds United will be played at Molineux in Wolverhampton.
Wolves vs Leeds United kick-off is at 3.00pm GMT on Saturday 18 March. It isn't being televised in the UK.
In the US, kick-off time is 11.00am ET / 8.00am PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.VPN guide
If you’re out of the country for a Premier League fixture, then you won't be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. You can use a VPN to get around that, though, without resorting to illegal feeds you’ve found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs, creates a private connection between your device and t'internet, meaning the service can’t work out where you are and will let you watch. And all the info going between is entirely encrypted, anonymous and safe – and that's a result.
There are plenty of good-value options out there. For the Premier League, FourFourTwo currently recommends:
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sport (opens in new tab) are the two main players once again, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group are the Premier League rights holders, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform showing even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fuboTV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games not on Peacock Premium, you'll be able to watch every game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab), which has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in new tab) are serving up all 380 games – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.